Simply Cooking A/S – Terms of conditions
When Simply Cooking recieves an inquiry of any kind we will make sure to send an offer to the person responsible for the event within 24 hours. We will include, all prices for the desired catering need, the agreed menu and other services in the offer. Date, location, number of participants, timespans and schedules decided by the person responsible for the event will also be covered in this offer.
If the person responsible for the event has corrections or additions of any kind Simply Cooking will make sure that the current offer will be corrected and a new revised offer will afterwards be sent to the person responsible. All corrections and additions must be in writing to Marc at email@example.com.
All orders must later be confirmed in writing by the person responsible for the event at the following times:
- Catering orders for events with 10 – 50 participants. Are you running an event for between 10 and 50 participants, Simply Cooking must have a written confirmation and final participant number at least 4 working days before the event.
- Catering orders for events with 51+ participants. Are you running an event for 51+ participants, Simply Cooking must have a written confirmation and final participant number at least 6 working days before the event.
If there are any changes or corretions in the offer after simply cooking recieves the written confirmation, the person responsible for the event has to give a written notice to the Head Chef at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have urgent need of catering for an event, call Head Chef to agree of what can be done if the deadline for ordering is exceeded. Phone number for the kitchen: 2688 4617.
Cancellation or reducing the number of participants
- Cancellations done 6 days before the start of the event, the person responsible is liable for 25 % of the total price.
- Cancellations done 3 days before the start of the event, the person responsible is liable for 90 % of the total price.
Reducing the number of participants
- Reducing the number of participants 6 days before the start of the event, the person responsible is liable for paying 25 % of the participants reduction.
- Reducing the number of participants 3 days before the start of the event, the person responsible is liable for paying 90 % of the participants reduction.
Cancellations or reduction in the the number of participants must be sent to, Head Chef at CIS, email@example.com
When you book an event, you must specify whether you wish to receive a bill or an invoice via EAN. If you want the bill/invoice forwarded in a timely and proper manner ,it is important that we have all the information we need.
To avoid a fee, all events (not ordered via our event department) mus be ordered through our online shop. It costs a 100,00 DKK if the order is not processed via the online shop.
Pick up and delivery
The CIS canteen is open every weekday from 07.45 am – 17.00 pm. If you want a delivery during this period, you only need to pay the standard delivery fee of 100,00 DKK per delivery. Do you want a delivery beyond business hours please contact Marc at firstname.lastname@example.org for the price.
Alt service skal sættes tilbage på vognen efter endt arrangement, Simply Cooking afhenter denne. Hvis der ikke er ryddet op vil der komme personaletimer på din faktura til oprydning.
Hvis der aftales, at der på et sent aftenarrangement ikke er studentermedhjælpere på, er vi nød til at sætte personaletimer på din faktura til opvask.
If you want waiters/helpers for your event we charge 325,00 DKK per hour for each waiter/helper. If your event is held on a public Holiday beyond the canteen opening hours, you also need to book a chef at 375,00 DKK per hour per person.
You should expect the staff to meet in an hour before the event to start to set up. The staff will stay after the end of the event and clean up. The staffs meeting time depends on the number of participants. You can contact Marc at email@example.com for more information.
We work hard at every event from start to finish to make sure that our customers are always satisfied. We would very much appreciate any feedback both positive or negative so that we can continue improving for future events. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!.